WJEC BY2 21st May 2012

Showing 1 to 5 of 5

I know there aren't many of us doing this exam board but what the heck...

How did everyone find it? :) Harder than I was expecting, not gonna lie...

Posted: 21-05-12 17:04 by Imogen

I thought the first few pages were really good.....then the villi question and the root hair one came up! they were confusing. also found the essay questions a bit hard 

Posted: 21-05-12 19:58 by KH94_x

Which essay did you do? I found them that bit quite easy but then I just find reproductive strategies quite easy in general dunno why...

First time round I had so /many mind blanks and then thankfully most of it came back to me!

Except for the goblet cells? I put brunners gland but I didn't have much of an idea :/

Villi question was evil! And there was a root hair one..? I must admit I didn't look at the title of the plant one but I just assumed it was a stem or something... ah welll!

Posted: 21-05-12 20:53 by Imogen

... thank goodness i'm not the only one who thought that it was quite hard ... the first few questions were ok as KH94_x said but then i hated the others :'( ... hoping for low grade boundaries :P

Posted: 21-05-12 21:54 by manga fan =D

Me too! Yeah they started off quite easily, although I did have some mind blanks at the easiest questions but thankfully I remembered the answer before it was too late xD

They left out so many topics and seemed to focus on very few, which happened to be the ones I didn't revise very much for :/

Posted: 22-05-12 13:42 by Imogen