WHY was there opposition towards Hitler between 1930 and 1932?

• 1 vote

I can think of why there was opposition after his rise to power but before 1933 I am struggling. Any ideas? Thank you 

Posted Thu 14th June, 2012 @ 21:17 by Gaby Coghlan

7 Answers

• 1 vote

Do you have the Nazi Germany exam tomorrow by any chance? ;)

Before? I'm not entirely sure. You could mention the threat of communism. Due to the Wall Street Crash in 1929, germans lost hope in the weimar as they were considered weak so they turned to radical political parties like communism and nazism. So most of society were divided into left and right wing supporters. 

Hope this helped even the slightest. Good luck for the exam! :)

Answered Thu 14th June, 2012 @ 21:24 by Priya Farmah
  • 1 vote

Thank you sooo much for you reply! I've thought a few points now, progressing from yours. 

And yes, I do have a Nazi Germany exam tomorrow (oh the joy sarcastic), haha. If you do too, I hope it goes well, so LOTS OF LUCK!!!

Thanks again! :D

Answered Thu 14th June, 2012 @ 21:34 by Gaby Coghlan
  • 1 vote

No problem! :)

Answered Thu 14th June, 2012 @ 22:03 by Priya Farmah
  • 1 vote

HEY! How did you find the exam? I did the AQA History A Nazi Germany - so glad history is all over! :D

Answered Fri 15th June, 2012 @ 12:30 by Priya Farmah
  • 1 vote

HI! Yeah, I think it went really well considering I had hay fever throughout the exam - haha. Hope it was good for you too... SOOO happy history's finished too. I hope you get a good final result :) 

Answered Sun 17th June, 2012 @ 17:29 by Gaby Coghlan
  • -1 votes

erm,

i wass thinking that there would be more after the 30's?

Answered Thu 2nd August, 2012 @ 19:20 by anum
  • -1 votes

i think cuz army leaders didn't like the idea of taking orders from anyone who didnt rise above corporal in the war.

Answered Thu 2nd August, 2012 @ 19:21 by anum