where can i get revision from for lower tier in science, all i can seem to find is higher tier revision.

  • 0 votes

i need revision for chemistry (C2) and physics (P2)

Posted Sun 20th January, 2013 @ 14:06 by Lauryn Gibney

2 Answers

  • 0 votes

AQA GCSE? I'm doing those exams too, however I'm doing the higher paper and have a higher tier revision guide. I don't think you can get just foundation tier revision resources, online anyway, but you should just know the really basic key facts if you're doing foundation. This website gives you all the information but points out the Higher tier stuff.   http://www.docbrown.info/gcsechemistry.htm

Hope this helps!

Answered Mon 21st January, 2013 @ 13:37 by Ktln
  • 0 votes

my-GCSEscience.com covers both the higher and foundaton tiers. It teaches throught YouTube videos. I think the higher videos are labelled on the website so you know which not to revise.

All for AQA.

Answered Fri 15th February, 2013 @ 10:27 by k