What questions do you predict will come up on the January 2013 AQA psychology paper?

• 0 votes

I'm doing relationships, sleep and eating behaviour :)
What questions do you or your teachers think will come up on the paper in January?

Posted Thu 3rd January, 2013 @ 23:54 by Megan Billyeald

6 Answers

• 2 votes

have a look back at old past papers in june and january, the further back you go, the more likely the questions are to come up as they havent been asked in a while, they are unlike to use any from 2012 exams as they were only asked last year, but it cant do any harm to practise them anyway just to cover your back on all bases. but obviously its a good idea to look back at all past papers

Answered Fri 4th January, 2013 @ 13:29 by lucy
  • 2 votes

haha making the notes was the easy part no idea how im gonna learn it all

Answered Fri 4th January, 2013 @ 14:55 by .
  • 0 votes

I just made model answers of every single question that could come up for gender,relationships or eating behaviours. Now i have to try and remember my notes lol

Answered Fri 4th January, 2013 @ 13:48 by .
  • 0 votes

haha yeahh thats what i do! i did that last year and it helped. its the best way to do it cause then youre prepared for everything

Answered Fri 4th January, 2013 @ 13:49 by lucy
  • 0 votes

try recording them on your ipod or something, then listen to them just before when you go sleep. your mind will then process the info and you should be able to remember it virtually perfectly in the morning

Answered Fri 4th January, 2013 @ 15:06 by lucy
  • 0 votes

might actually try that, thanks :)

Answered Fri 4th January, 2013 @ 18:07 by .