taking a gap year

  • 0 votes

if I'm going to take a gap year do i still need to apply for university in year 12 

Posted Thu 16th August, 2012 @ 18:30 by malsha

2 Answers

  • 1 vote

yes. you can apply for deferred entry so you are guareented a place the following year. not sure on it exactly so its best to ask your college or the unis that you are interested in.

Answered Sat 18th August, 2012 @ 19:15 by Sophie
  • 0 votes


Answered Sat 18th August, 2012 @ 23:41 by malsha