Story time....

Showing 51 to 75 of 571

may the odds be ever in your favour xD wrote:

Renn...we will get to the publishing after it is completed :p

True, true, i am just impatient for the fame, the riches and the fans... sigh

Posted: 19-05-12 15:03 by Renn

Found

Posted: 19-05-12 15:04 by NoirRose

lol

Posted: 19-05-12 15:04 by :) PurpleJaguar (: - Team GR

Jacob snickered

Posted: 19-05-12 15:05 by Renn

'he did it ' He did it' They cried

Posted: 19-05-12 15:05 by NoirRose

the bell sounded

Posted: 19-05-12 15:05 by Namita

but soon the light faded

Posted: 19-05-12 15:06 by Renn

they ran

Posted: 19-05-12 15:06 by :) PurpleJaguar (: - Team GR

Renn wrote:

may the odds be ever in your favour xD wrote:

Renn...we will get to the publishing after it is completed :p

True, true, i am just impatient for the fame, the riches and the fans... sigh

yeah...but now all of that has to be shared with everyone on this discussion :p

Posted: 19-05-12 15:06 by Namita

'Im gonna miss you so much' she gushed

Posted: 19-05-12 15:07 by Renn

Katharine's grin faded a little

Posted: 19-05-12 15:07 by NoirRose

and the worst novel of the year goes to....

Posted: 19-05-12 15:07 by LP-FTW

may the odds be ever in your favour xD wrote:

Renn wrote:

may the odds be ever in your favour xD wrote:

Renn...we will get to the publishing after it is completed :p

True, true, i am just impatient for the fame, the riches and the fans... sigh

yeah...but now all of that has to be shared with everyone on this discussion :p

Ah.

wait- i started the discussion - does that give e publishing rights?

Posted: 19-05-12 15:08 by Renn

Some mysteries don't sleep until there solved 

Posted: 19-05-12 15:08 by NoirRose

LP-FTW wrote:

and the worst novel of the year goes to....

stop being so pessimisstic...its just a load of fun :p

Posted: 19-05-12 15:08 by Namita

LP-FTW wrote:

and the worst novel of the year goes to....

not us, obviously xD

Posted: 19-05-12 15:08 by Renn

Renn wrote:

may the odds be ever in your favour xD wrote:

Renn wrote:

may the odds be ever in your favour xD wrote:

Renn...we will get to the publishing after it is completed :p

True, true, i am just impatient for the fame, the riches and the fans... sigh

yeah...but now all of that has to be shared with everyone on this discussion :p

Ah.

wait- i started the discussion - does that give e publishing rights?

well then i take editorial right :p

Posted: 19-05-12 15:09 by Namita

i was being sarcastic but anyways, carry on

Posted: 19-05-12 15:09 by LP-FTW

And i take the money :D

Posted: 19-05-12 15:09 by NoirRose

where is our story going, we need to write the next chapter

Posted: 19-05-12 15:09 by :) PurpleJaguar (: - Team GR

LP-FTW...join us...and give us some sentences...

Posted: 19-05-12 15:10 by Namita

:P

Posted: 19-05-12 15:10 by :) PurpleJaguar (: - Team GR

the money goes to all 5 of us...(there r only 5 of us right??))

Posted: 19-05-12 15:10 by Namita

The English were famous for their manners and inhospitality 

Posted: 19-05-12 15:11 by NoirRose

ok. Then Linkin Park walked in. They were covered in blood. 'What should I do' i thought. My eyes were raining. 

Posted: 19-05-12 15:12 by LP-FTW