Story time....

Showing 351 to 375 of 571

Renn wrote:

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

Renn wrote:

Cedonia wrote:

sofia uchiha :P wrote:

what!!!

this is one of those kind of 'you had to be there' things... it's literally impossible to explain :P

so true :p

yh it was :) it was funny

VERY funny. * sigh * that story could have been a bestseller

I expect it'd be very popular in the mental asylums... O:)

Posted: 20-05-12 15:09 by Neon

Renn wrote:

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

Renn wrote:

Cedonia wrote:

sofia uchiha :P wrote:

what!!!

this is one of those kind of 'you had to be there' things... it's literally impossible to explain :P

so true :p

yh it was :) it was funny

VERY funny. * sigh * that story could have been a bestseller

ikr :P we can't give up now, we'll hav to get someone to write it out for us then we'll get bloomsbury to publish it, r dreams will come TRUE !! :D

Posted: 20-05-12 15:09 by :) PurpleJaguar (: - Team GR

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

Renn wrote:

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

Renn wrote:

Cedonia wrote:

sofia uchiha :P wrote:

what!!!

this is one of those kind of 'you had to be there' things... it's literally impossible to explain :P

so true :p

yh it was :) it was funny

VERY funny. * sigh * that story could have been a bestseller

ikr :P we can't give up now, we'll hav to get someone to write it out for us then we'll get bloomsbury to publish it, r dreams will come TRUE !! :D

then we will never need to revise again!!!!!

Posted: 20-05-12 15:11 by Renn

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

Renn wrote:

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

Renn wrote:

Cedonia wrote:

sofia uchiha :P wrote:

what!!!

this is one of those kind of 'you had to be there' things... it's literally impossible to explain :P

so true :p

yh it was :) it was funny

VERY funny. * sigh * that story could have been a bestseller

ikr :P we can't give up now, we'll hav to get someone to write it out for us then we'll get bloomsbury to publish it, r dreams will come TRUE !! :D

but wait.... isn't it like... a MAJOR copyright infringement?

Posted: 20-05-12 15:11 by Neon

Renn wrote:

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

Renn wrote:

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

Renn wrote:

Cedonia wrote:

sofia uchiha :P wrote:

what!!!

this is one of those kind of 'you had to be there' things... it's literally impossible to explain :P

so true :p

yh it was :) it was funny

VERY funny. * sigh * that story could have been a bestseller

ikr :P we can't give up now, we'll hav to get someone to write it out for us then we'll get bloomsbury to publish it, r dreams will come TRUE !! :D

then we will never need to revise again!!!!

yay! i hate revising

Posted: 20-05-12 15:12 by :) PurpleJaguar (: - Team GR

Cedonia wrote:

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

Renn wrote:

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

Renn wrote:

Cedonia wrote:

sofia uchiha :P wrote:

what!!!

this is one of those kind of 'you had to be there' things... it's literally impossible to explain :P

so true :p

yh it was :) it was funny

VERY funny. * sigh * that story could have been a bestseller

ikr :P we can't give up now, we'll hav to get someone to write it out for us then we'll get bloomsbury to publish it, r dreams will come TRUE !! :D

but wait.... isn't it like... a MAJOR copyright infringement?

what do you meaN?

Posted: 20-05-12 15:12 by Renn

?

Posted: 20-05-12 15:13 by :) PurpleJaguar (: - Team GR

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

?

?????

Posted: 20-05-12 15:14 by Renn

Renn wrote:

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

?

?????

i dont even knw what infringement means?? thats why i put a ?

Modified once, last modified by :) PurpleJaguar (: - Team GR on Sun 20th May, 2012 @ 15:19

Posted: 20-05-12 15:18 by :) PurpleJaguar (: - Team GR

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

Renn wrote:

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

?

?????

i dont even knw what infringement means?? thats why i put a ?

basicalllllllllyyyyy... it's not allowed :P because it's got stuff from other books in it  :P

Posted: 20-05-12 15:20 by Neon

Cedonia wrote:

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

Renn wrote:

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

?

?????

i dont even knw what infringement means?? thats why i put a ?

basicalllllllllyyyyy... it's not allowed :P because it's got stuff from other books in it  :P

oh :O ok i get it now :)

Posted: 20-05-12 15:21 by :) PurpleJaguar (: - Team GR

Cedonia wrote:

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

Renn wrote:

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

?

?????

i dont even knw what infringement means?? thats why i put a ?

basicalllllllllyyyyy... it's not allowed :P because it's got stuff from other books in it  :P

damn! once again my dreams are shattered!

Posted: 20-05-12 15:23 by Renn

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

Cedonia wrote:

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

Renn wrote:

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

?

?????

i dont even knw what infringement means?? thats why i put a ?

basicalllllllllyyyyy... it's not allowed :P because it's got stuff from other books in it  :P

oh :O ok i get it now :)

It's getting ****** up here too now! :P

Posted: 20-05-12 15:23 by Neon

:(

Posted: 20-05-12 15:23 by :) PurpleJaguar (: - Team GR

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

:(

as in how the quotes get all stretched when you stretch them too much :L

Posted: 20-05-12 15:25 by Neon

theres a lot of quoting going on again :L

Posted: 20-05-12 15:25 by :) PurpleJaguar (: - Team GR

we both sed the same thing at the same time :P

Posted: 20-05-12 15:25 by :) PurpleJaguar (: - Team GR

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

theres a lot of quoting going on again :L

its like a quote addiction- i just cant help it. sorry!

Posted: 20-05-12 15:26 by Renn

Renn wrote:

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

theres a lot of quoting going on again :L

its like a quote addiction- i just cant help it. sorry!

You hav to quote people cuz if you wanna say something to them this is the way to do it because then the conversation doesn't get broken when someone else says something in between the convo

if that makes sense :L

:P

Modified once, last modified by :) PurpleJaguar (: - Team GR on Sun 20th May, 2012 @ 15:29

Posted: 20-05-12 15:29 by :) PurpleJaguar (: - Team GR

Renn wrote:

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

theres a lot of quoting going on again :L

its like a quote addiction- i just cant help it. sorry!

I'm like a druggy with sugar... I need my weekly hit, and It makes you happy for about an hour, then as you come down from the sugar high you get a headache and feel miserable :P I literally just lie in bed crying sometimes... 

that was raaaaaaandom :P

Posted: 20-05-12 15:29 by Neon

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

Renn wrote:

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

theres a lot of quoting going on again :L

its like a quote addiction- i just cant help it. sorry!

You hav to quote people cuz if you wanna say something to them this is the way to do it because then the conversation doesn't get broken when someone else says something in between the convo

if that makes sense :L

:P

yes- when i first came on this site i kept doing that and i couldnt keep up with the conversations, it got confusing, and i kept accidently insulting people :(

Posted: 20-05-12 15:30 by Renn

Renn wrote:

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

Renn wrote:

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

theres a lot of quoting going on again :L

its like a quote addiction- i just cant help it. sorry!

You hav to quote people cuz if you wanna say something to them this is the way to do it because then the conversation doesn't get broken when someone else says something in between the convo

if that makes sense :L

:P

yes- when i first came on this site i kept doing that and i couldnt keep up with the conversations, it got confusing, and i kept accidently insulting people :(

cuz if you say something and then someone else sends a reply in between what your sayin then it doesn't make sense :P so you hav to quote

Posted: 20-05-12 15:32 by :) PurpleJaguar (: - Team GR

Cedonia wrote:

Renn wrote:

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

theres a lot of quoting going on again :L

its like a quote addiction- i just cant help it. sorry!

I'm like a druggy with sugar... I need my weekly hit, and It makes you happy for about an hour, then as you come down from the sugar high you get a headache and feel miserable :P I literally just lie in bed crying sometimes... 

that was raaaaaaandom :P

I'm not even sure why I do it, because it sucks afterwards... and it's bad for my body, they aren't as effective any more, the up is getting weaker, and the down is getting stronger... but I need that period of joy...

Posted: 20-05-12 15:33 by Neon

imagine if we just kept on quoting each other  instead of sending new replies :D

lol

Posted: 20-05-12 15:33 by :) PurpleJaguar (: - Team GR

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

Renn wrote:

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

Renn wrote:

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

theres a lot of quoting going on again :L

its like a quote addiction- i just cant help it. sorry!

You hav to quote people cuz if you wanna say something to them this is the way to do it because then the conversation doesn't get broken when someone else says something in between the convo

if that makes sense :L

:P

yes- when i first came on this site i kept doing that and i couldnt keep up with the conversations, it got confusing, and i kept accidently insulting people :(

cuz if you say something and then someone else sends a reply in between what your sayin then it doesn't make sense :P so you hav to quote

excactly

Posted: 20-05-12 15:34 by Renn