Story time....

Showing 326 to 350 of 571

not if you're a C&P ninja like myself :P

Posted: 20-05-12 14:46 by Neon

Cedonia wrote:

not if you're a C&P ninja like myself :P

lol 

Posted: 20-05-12 14:48 by :) PurpleJaguar (: - Team GR

Renn wrote:

Yeah, but about 6 or 7 of those pages arent actually the story... i think

True :D

Posted: 20-05-12 14:49 by :) PurpleJaguar (: - Team GR

I STILL cant get over how adorable your profile picture is, Purple Jaguar!

Posted: 20-05-12 14:50 by Renn

Renn wrote:

I STILL cant get over how adorable your profile picture is, Purple Jaguar!

I know i love it too... the momma jaguar is gorgeous 

Modified once, last modified by :) PurpleJaguar (: - Team GR on Sun 20th May, 2012 @ 14:51

Posted: 20-05-12 14:51 by :) PurpleJaguar (: - Team GR

It's funny... I remember the images more than the names... so when people don't have a picture... I can't remember them :P

Posted: 20-05-12 14:52 by Neon

:P

Posted: 20-05-12 14:53 by :) PurpleJaguar (: - Team GR

I know the people I know on here because they all have pictures :P I learn the names later :)

Posted: 20-05-12 14:57 by Neon

lol

Posted: 20-05-12 14:58 by :) PurpleJaguar (: - Team GR

Renn, do you take art as a GCSE?

Posted: 20-05-12 14:58 by :) PurpleJaguar (: - Team GR

Eg, the first topic I commented on was 'the one by the girl with the fox with books' :P

Posted: 20-05-12 14:58 by Neon

do you know who iam?

Posted: 20-05-12 14:58 by Renn

Renn wrote:

do you know who iam?

stupid me, my name is under my picture

duh

Posted: 20-05-12 14:59 by Renn

Renn wrote:

Renn wrote:

do you know who iam?

stupid me, my name is under my picture

duh

XD yeah, I know now :P but I didn't at the time :P

Posted: 20-05-12 15:00 by Neon

what!!!

Posted: 20-05-12 15:01 by sofia uchiha :P

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

Renn, do you take art as a GCSE?

yes, and im doing it for alevel in september. why?

Posted: 20-05-12 15:01 by Renn

Renn wrote:

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

Renn, do you take art as a GCSE?

yes, and im doing it for alevel in september. why?

Just wonderin i do art too :)

Posted: 20-05-12 15:02 by :) PurpleJaguar (: - Team GR

sofia uchiha :P wrote:

what!!!

i see you have discovered this disscussion. what do you think?

Posted: 20-05-12 15:02 by Renn

sofia uchiha :P wrote:

what!!!

this is one of those kind of 'you had to be there' things... it's literally impossible to explain :P

Posted: 20-05-12 15:02 by Neon

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

Renn wrote:

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

Renn, do you take art as a GCSE?

yes, and im doing it for alevel in september. why?

Just wonderin i do art too :)

its my favourite subject and its what i do in my spare time.

at school i have this reputation for being the crazy art girl xD

Posted: 20-05-12 15:03 by Renn

Cedonia wrote:

sofia uchiha :P wrote:

what!!!

this is one of those kind of 'you had to be there' things... it's literally impossible to explain :P

so true :p

Posted: 20-05-12 15:03 by Renn

Renn wrote:

Cedonia wrote:

sofia uchiha :P wrote:

what!!!

this is one of those kind of 'you had to be there' things... it's literally impossible to explain :P

so true :p

yh it was :) it was funny

Posted: 20-05-12 15:05 by :) PurpleJaguar (: - Team GR

woooooo! I'm one of those people who don't **** at art... but isn't exactly skilled either... ya' know?

Posted: 20-05-12 15:06 by Neon

Renn wrote:

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

Renn wrote:

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

Renn, do you take art as a GCSE?

yes, and im doing it for alevel in september. why?

Just wonderin i do art too :)

its my favourite subject and its what i do in my spare time.

at school i have this reputation for being the crazy art girl xD

Yeah me too, art is ma fav subject but i do 3D art at school, i do draw a lot at home :D

lol crazy art girl

Posted: 20-05-12 15:06 by :) PurpleJaguar (: - Team GR

:) PurpleJaguar (: wrote:

Renn wrote:

Cedonia wrote:

sofia uchiha :P wrote:

what!!!

this is one of those kind of 'you had to be there' things... it's literally impossible to explain :P

so true :p

yh it was :) it was funny

VERY funny. * sigh * that story could have been a bestseller

Posted: 20-05-12 15:07 by Renn