Should men should share housework with women?
- 0 votes
I'm sorry but what kind of question is that?! Help would be appreciated :)
- 3 votes
For men having equal household roles:
- "male and female he created them" - made together, equal.
- "Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner." - men should help and respect their wives.
- "You are not her master but her husband; she was not given to you to be your slave"
Men and women having different roles (ie. women housework, men making money):
- "Wives submit to your husbands" - should do as they say.
- "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him" - women created second, to help the man.
- John Paul II (previous pope) - "Men should truly esteem and lovewomen with total respect for their personal dignity, and society should create and develop conditions favouring work in the home." - Saying that society should make it easier for women to just work at home doing the housework wwhile the man works.
You can use these quotes and others like it from the bible to develop a good answer, hope this helps :)
- -1 votes