recruiting sum maaaad homies

Showing 1 to 8 of 8

ok so ive decided that i need sum homies in da place to help me spread da PURE LOVE 2 da peeples

so if u want to becum a HOMIE OF DA DAWG plese fill out dis form:

1. WAT IS UR NAME?:

2. DO U LIKE SNOOP DOGGY DOG??:

3. Y DO U WANT TO BECUM A HOMIE OF TEH DOGG?:

4: wat is ur favourite dinosaur:

IF U GET CHOSEN U WILL BE REWARDED WITH HIGH FIVES AND U WILL BE COOL AND KNO ME!!!!

Posted: 30-03-12 10:50 by Yo Diggy Dawg

1. Mufasa.

2. No, he's a preaching ****-up.

3. I don't, I'm not religious.

4. Your mum.

Posted: 30-03-12 10:51 by Taylerrrrrrrr<3

Taylerrrrrrrr<3 wrote:

1. Mufasa.

2. No, he's a preaching ****-up.

3. I don't, I'm not religious.

4. Your mum.

 im sorry i r not wat i am looking 4 at dis tiem.

thank u 4 ur intrest tho baby u r very kind

Posted: 30-03-12 10:52 by Yo Diggy Dawg

Awww :( Crey Crey.

This makes me very sad.

I'm gonna go kill myself for being unwanted as Snoop Dogs friend.

GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD.

Posted: 30-03-12 10:53 by Taylerrrrrrrr<3

Taylerrrrrrrr<3 wrote:

Awww :( Crey Crey.

This makes me very sad.

I'm gonna go kill myself for being unwanted as Snoop Dogs friend.

GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD.

 NO GURL I R TOO PRECIOUS 4 DAT

u r speshul and uniqe nd u can still be teh dawgs frend

teh homie position is just very speshul and it needs teh right kind of person

u r right 4 other things

u can be SNOOP DOGGS GIRL. if u like

DIS IS A 1 LIFE TIME OPPOTUNITIRY JS

Posted: 30-03-12 10:56 by Yo Diggy Dawg

Okay i take that offer.

conditions:

I want turkey sandwiches every morning and I want chocolate popcorn at midnight every night.

I only listen to Anti-religion hard rap.

I want you to dye my hair green like heath ledger every monday, and red like ronald mcdonald every wednesday. On saturdays it has usually faded back to my natural ginger, so you must wash it 7 times for luck.

Da?

Posted: 30-03-12 10:59 by Taylerrrrrrrr<3

1. Rayanne! 

2. yeaah bro.

3. no diggety, no doubt.

4: da snoopasaurus. (Y)

Posted: 30-03-12 11:54 by Rayanne :)

Yo Diggy Dawg wrote:

ok so ive decided that i need sum homies in da place to help me spread da PURE LOVE 2 da peeples

so if u want to becum a HOMIE OF DA DAWG plese fill out dis form:

1. WAT IS UR NAME?:- its on my profile

2. DO U LIKE SNOOP DOGGY DOG??: Hahahaha

3. Y DO U WANT TO BECUM A HOMIE OF TEH DOGG?: idk shud i?? 

4: wat is ur favourite dinosaur: doggysaurus

IF U GET CHOSEN U WILL BE REWARDED WITH HIGH FIVES AND U WILL BE COOL AND KNO ME!!!!

Posted: 30-03-12 13:28 by aliimz