random disscussion #2

Showing 26 to 44 of 44

for every pound of fat a man puts on his penis (heehee i said penis) shrinks by an inch

you have been warned

Posted: 12-06-12 11:51 by Renn

Renn wrote:

for every pound of fat a man puts on his penis (heehee i said penis) shrinks by an inch

you have been warned

 lol wtf??!?!?!?!?! =)

Posted: 12-06-12 11:52 by waqar

waqar wrote:

Renn wrote:

for every pound of fat a man puts on his penis (heehee i said penis) shrinks by an inch

you have been warned

 lol wtf??!?!?!?!?! =)

 we're having a fact contest and that just happens to be a fact i know (dont judge me) XD

Posted: 12-06-12 11:53 by Renn

ewwwww

a spectral triple is a set of data which encodes geometric phenomenon in an analytic way

Posted: 12-06-12 11:54 by Nathan

Jesus was born sometime in April

Posted: 12-06-12 11:55 by Renn

Renn wrote:

waqar wrote:

Renn wrote:

for every pound of fat a man puts on his penis (heehee i said penis) shrinks by an inch

you have been warned

 lol wtf??!?!?!?!?! =)

 we're having a fact contest and that just happens to be a fact i know (dont judge me) XD

 LOL soz crry on wiv ya contest =)

Posted: 12-06-12 11:56 by waqar

i knew that

judeophobia is the fear of jews

Posted: 12-06-12 11:56 by Nathan

INCORRECT!--->isnt is semophobia?

tomato ketchup was first used as medicine

Posted: 12-06-12 11:58 by Renn

http://phobialist.com/ - check on this

cornflakes were first made to discourage masturbation ( teehee i typed masturbation)

Posted: 12-06-12 11:59 by Nathan

okay you are right

hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia is the fear of long words---> oh the irony

and yeah i just cheated and got that off the website ^_^ sorry

Posted: 12-06-12 12:02 by Renn

its not cheating, its just using your initiative

and according to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction

Modified once, last modified by Nathan on Tue 12th June, 2012 @ 12:04

Posted: 12-06-12 12:03 by Nathan

^ i understand why. i hate mondays-who doesnt?

lottery winners have a 50% greater chance of comitting suicide

Posted: 12-06-12 12:06 by Renn

^ LOL

The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C

Posted: 12-06-12 12:07 by Nathan

^LOL x2

romans dyed their hair blonde with urine

Posted: 12-06-12 12:10 by Renn

^ EEEEWWWWW

When you die your hair still grows for a couple of months

Posted: 12-06-12 12:10 by Nathan

and so do your fingernails.

necrophelia is having you way with the dead EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH i cant beleive i just wrote that

Posted: 12-06-12 12:13 by Renn

necrophilia is loving the dead

The most money ever paid for a cow in an auction was $1.3 million

Posted: 12-06-12 12:14 by Nathan

!

must have been some cow

anyway i gotta go you win x

bye!

Posted: 12-06-12 12:19 by Renn

bye

Posted: 12-06-12 12:20 by Nathan