OCR History B (GCSE) Help 1918-45

Showing 1 to 9 of 9

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me on how to answer the questions in the paper because I am totally clueless...

as well if you have any resources you could send/give me it would be great.

thanks

Posted: 05-05-11 19:40 by Samuel

i can help whats the question :)

Posted: 06-05-11 09:54 by Lizzy

"how successful was the Weimar republic by 1928" for 8 marks, i usually get around 6 or so but I don't know how to get the full 8 :)

Posted: 07-05-11 10:51 by Samuel

okay so you need to say introduction veiw point IT WAS A SUCCESS include contextual knowlege and back up your points with facts veiw point IT WAS A SUCCESS include contextual knowlege and back up your points with facts veiw point IT WAS A SUCCESS include contextual knowlege and back up your points with facts veiw point IT WASNT A SUCCESS include contextual knowlege and back up your points with facts veiw point IT WASNT A SUCCESS include contextual knowlege and back up your points with facts veiw point IT WASNT A SUCCESS include contextual knowlege and back up your points with facts conclude with how successful you think it is :) i hope the structure helps and the content you just need to know there are some helpful revision notes link etc on this site good luck for your exam

Posted: 09-05-11 12:03 by Lizzy

okay so you need to say introduction veiw point IT WAS A SUCCESS include contextual knowlege and back up your points with facts veiw point IT WAS A SUCCESS include contextual knowlege and back up your points with facts veiw point IT WAS A SUCCESS include contextual knowlege and back up your points with facts veiw point IT WASNT A SUCCESS include contextual knowlege and back up your points with facts veiw point IT WASNT A SUCCESS include contextual knowlege and back up your points with facts veiw point IT WASNT A SUCCESS include contextual knowlege and back up your points with facts conclude with how successful you think it is :) i hope the structure helps and the content you just need to know there are some helpful revision notes link etc on this site good luck for your exam

thanks

Posted: 09-05-11 19:57 by Samuel

sorry it posted twice :S oops was at school stupid internet there :P

Posted: 09-05-11 21:40 by Lizzy

3 times 

Posted: 09-05-11 21:41 by Lizzy