Igcse chemistry

Showing 1 to 3 of 3

If anybody is taking/has taken this igcse as wouldn't mind explaining some stuff or provisioning useful notes? Thanks

Posted: 12-05-12 19:16 by Bradley

I'm taking the exam in 5 days. 

The only tip I have is: study hard from every single chapter in the book because you never know what's on the paper. Hopefully it isn't like the Biology exam I took yesterday which 80% of the questions where from the syllabus and the other 20% were some really random silly questions.

In terms of notes, I've made some notes from the Pink Edexcel Chemistry book but I haven't uploaded them. If I do I'll let you know

Posted: 16-05-12 19:08 by Taha