I am in year 11 GCSE's is Psycology, Health & Social care Btec level 3 a good combination to be a Child Pyscologist/counsellor I do not want to do sociology because I think health and social care is similar but better because you can work in the healthy s

  • 0 votes

thanks everyone

Posted Tue 1st May, 2012 @ 22:10 by Kely

1 Answer

  • 0 votes

you can be a psychologist/couceller with any A-Levels/GCSE but you have to have a degree in psychology/sociology and then do a course

Answered Wed 2nd May, 2012 @ 13:32 by marie