How to get points on get revising??

Showing 1 to 25 of 43

I think it should be made clearer as to how you get points and what to do to gain more.

For example there should be so many points for an upload, so many points for a rating and so many points for a postive comment.

Posted: 30-05-12 14:37 by De-Anna

I also think that people should not gain points from down voting people as genuine replies or comments on threads have been down voted for no reason, presumably by those few who are trying to gain more points by down voting others.<-- It's not fair!

Posted: 30-05-12 15:24 by furuba fan

i agree ^^

Posted: 30-05-12 16:38 by :) PurpleJaguar (: - Team GR

here here!

Posted: 30-05-12 21:11 by Neon

De-Anna wrote:

I think it should be made clearer as to how you get points and what to do to gain more.

For example there should be so many points for an upload, so many points for a rating and so many points for a postive comment.

Umm, it does exist - if you view the top blue toolbar on the get revising page, theres a thing called 'Points' that explains everything... =P

Posted: 30-05-12 23:42 by Re-Re

Hey what about like a 5 star points rating that you can like rate people's replies out of like 5 and that more stars you get the more points too! What do you guys think?

Posted: 31-05-12 11:25 by hoppy

Re-Re wrote:

De-Anna wrote:

I think it should be made clearer as to how you get points and what to do to gain more.

For example there should be so many points for an upload, so many points for a rating and so many points for a postive comment.

Umm, it does exist - if you view the top blue toolbar on the get revising page, theres a thing called 'Points' that explains everything... =P

 thanks, that really helped! :D

Posted: 01-06-12 11:15 by De-Anna

What is the purpose of these points?!

you win something?

Posted: 01-06-12 13:47 by anonymous

anonymous wrote:

What is the purpose of these points?!

you win something?

FACEPALM

Posted: 01-06-12 17:25 by LP-FTW

LP-FTW wrote:

anonymous wrote:

What is the purpose of these points?!

you win something?

FACEPALM

it's a perfectly valid answer!

Posted: 01-06-12 17:35 by anonymous

But your argument is invalid. 

Posted: 01-06-12 17:53 by LP-FTW

I WASN'T ARGUING....IDIOT!

Posted: 01-06-12 18:16 by anonymous

Your argument is still invalid. 

Posted: 01-06-12 18:16 by LP-FTW

Come on guys! honestly...

Posted: 01-06-12 20:20 by Leah

But her argument towards me is invalid. 

Posted: 01-06-12 20:21 by LP-FTW

you get an amazon gift voucher if your the most helpful member and the knowlege that your a good person :D (like me januarys winner)

Posted: 01-06-12 20:22 by Ragnaros the Firelord

Jealous!

Ha, if thats what you think LP-FTW

What does your name stand for btw?

Posted: 01-06-12 20:24 by Leah

linkin park for the win

Posted: 01-06-12 20:25 by Ragnaros the Firelord

LP= LINKIN PARK 

FTW= FOR THE WIN

FOR THE WIN- using FTW at the end of a sentence or word to say how awesome or cool something is. 

Posted: 01-06-12 20:26 by LP-FTW

Okay, that's pretty cool :)

Thanks for the insight :)

Posted: 01-06-12 20:27 by Leah

I LOVE LINKIN PARK!!! WOOHOO!

Posted: 01-06-12 20:27 by LP-FTW

ha, i love derren brown!

Do you watch family guy?

Posted: 01-06-12 20:28 by Leah

yup!

love the multi universe episode 

Posted: 01-06-12 20:29 by LP-FTW

Ha, me too!

Ok, go on youtube and type in derren brown does stewie griffin :)

Posted: 01-06-12 20:31 by Leah

yeah it's cool :)

Posted: 01-06-12 20:35 by LP-FTW