How is everyone feeling about results day 7th 0f March 2013?

• 0 votes

really excited!!

Posted Wed 27th February, 2013 @ 17:03 by alaya

9 Answers

• 1 vote

Terrified. Plus, my school have decided it's a great idea to put our one-to-one reviews and parents' evening on the same day.

Answered Sun 3rd March, 2013 @ 19:25 by Bethan
  • 0 votes

are you talking about a level or gcse? if A level then I'm a but nervous really I really need an A for the physical geography exam i did in january

Answered Wed 27th February, 2013 @ 17:10 by Thegirlwhoknewtoomuch - Team GR
  • 0 votes

I'm scared of my Chemistry grade cause unit 1 was horrible C1,C2 and Biology unit 1 hope for the best and best of luck guys :D

Answered Wed 27th February, 2013 @ 17:32 by Maria
  • 0 votes

am lyk soo frikin shiyt scared :|

Answered Wed 27th February, 2013 @ 19:23 by Waqar Khanny :)
  • 0 votes

Nervous. I did well in the exams, but I answered some questions wrong. But I put it in the effort, and I think I'll get some good results, if not, straight back to the drawing board, And anyway, I'll get to retake, and if the results are bad, my fault, I need to improve and hopefully, I'll get better results when it comes to the majors one. 

Answered Sun 3rd March, 2013 @ 15:21 by Saigo Takormori
  • 0 votes

Well i've got a physics exam that morning so.... i wonder how my mood will be

Answered Mon 4th March, 2013 @ 20:49 by Jennifer
  • 0 votes

AS Levels, just praying I don't have to do any retakes! I also have one to one and parents evening that day

Answered Mon 4th March, 2013 @ 21:29 by Ameenah:)
  • 0 votes

I'm dreading it. Its my first "AS results" so i don't know what my reaction is gonna be like, :-( good luck to everyone though i hope we all pass and don't have to do any resists :-)

Answered Mon 4th March, 2013 @ 21:45 by maryam s
  • 0 votes

Terrified Im probally going to get two Us in Maths and Chemistry And an A in Biology

Answered Tue 5th March, 2013 @ 00:08 by claire