How do you read kite diagrams in biology?

  • 0 votes

Hey, in biology the other day, my teacher quickly went over kite diagrams, which seemed simple at the time, however now looking at them, when you see the line and it has 2% on either side... does that mean overall there's 2% of that species there or does it mean there's 4% of that species?

Posted Tue 20th March, 2012 @ 19:48 by Sydney07