how do i sit a GCSE outside school?

  • 0 votes

my teacher wants me to sit maths early but it's against my school's policy so how do i find a centre where they will enter me?

Posted Fri 24th February, 2012 @ 16:11 by ;)

1 Answer

  • 1 vote

Contact the exam board your school follows and see if they allow early sittings. I know my school got the top two sets to take the GCSE in year 10, so it's possible.

If the school disallows it, I suggest asking your teacher and find another school to sit it in. But the best advice would be from the exam board, not us. Ask your teacher what exam board you do Maths in and contact them.

- Hope this helps

Answered Sat 25th February, 2012 @ 18:52 by ClainDeLune Darlington