how do i revise for the upcoming exam in computing f452....ive been failing my mock and i do not understand it at all!! please can some one help me ..I need answers or a short cut ;-) thank you!!

• 1 vote

how do i revise for the upcoming exam in computing f452....ive been failing my mock and i do not understand it at all!! please can some one help me ..I need answers or a short cut ;-) thank you!!

Posted Sun 4th March, 2012 @ 15:50 by Newton

9 Answers

• 0 votes

awwww, im only repling cuz no one else has

p.s i dont know much about compting and im not sure if i should take it for GCSE

please can you tell me a bit about it

Answered Tue 13th March, 2012 @ 19:07 by DABOM!
  • 0 votes

Try going to this site; the whole exam is broken into sections and also try going onto your exam board's website and doing past papers

Answered Sat 21st April, 2012 @ 22:17 by rlamacraft
  • 0 votes

i've found f451comprev.blogspot.com to be really useful with my notes.

Answered Sun 2nd June, 2013 @ 12:47 by Ryan
  • 0 votes

Sorry if this is way too late but I just got an email from getrevising alerting me of this thread. My best advice is to use this wiki established by myself and a few other computing a level students: elitecp.wikispaces.com. There is a whole section dedicated to F452: Link. I wish you the best of luck, and I apolgise again if this is way too late.

As for whether someone should take computing GCSE, I haven't studied the GCSE but I have studied the A Level and it was the best decision of my life. If you enjoy doing geeky stuff and are good at maths TAKE IT. Even if you're not that great at maths lessons, it's just the logical thinking you need. If you enjoy using computers, playing video games or anything like that then you should absolutely take it, and if you don't like it then just stop after GCSE, atleast you have tried it. You never know unless you try it.

Answered Wed 5th June, 2013 @ 11:24 by rlamacraft
  • 0 votes

Theres a really good website called teach ict that helps and you can also check the yt channel called craig n dave it sounds weird but just trust me its helpful

Answered Thu 5th April, 2018 @ 17:00 by Chines4356
  • 0 votes

Theres a really good website called teach ict that helps and you can also check the yt channel called craig n dave it sounds weird but just trust me its helpful

• 0 votes

• -1 votes

awwww, im only repling cuz no one else has

p.s i dont know much about compting and im not sure if i should take it for GCSE

please can you tell me a bit about it

Answered Tue 13th March, 2012 @ 19:06 by DABOM!
  • -1 votes

Hey, i am doing that exam soon, what do you need a hand with. Computers are kind of my thing so while im no expert i should be able to help a bit

Answered Sat 7th April, 2012 @ 15:23 by Jonathan