How do I get a science related work experience?

  • 0 votes

I'm in year 12, i'm studying maths, further maths, physics, chemistry, biology and Polish.

I'm looking for a work experience in science industry- preferably physics or chemistry. I live in Swansea, and I'm looking for something close. Any ideas?? :) 

Posted Wed 19th September, 2012 @ 22:00 by Natalia

1 Answer

  • 1 vote

Try The Nuffield Foundation for starters. They may be able to organise a placement for you.

The best way to get a placement though is through someone you know - talk to your teachers and ask if they know any people who work at universities or in industry and email them.

You have to bear in mind though that, from a health and safety point of view, there is very little that you will be allowed to do.

Hope that helps :)

Answered Thu 20th September, 2012 @ 09:19 by Clementine