How did everyone find the edexcel cold war history paper today? (15th june 2012)

• 0 votes

I'm a nosey person and i just want to know how everybody thought they did:)

Posted Fri 15th June, 2012 @ 14:20 by Bridge

1 Answer

• -1 votes

Hi all. I'm one of the moderators here on GetRevising. I hope you're all finding the site to be useful and that the exam season is going well for you. However, I have to post here to make an important announcement.

You may not be aware of this, but Edexcel exams are taken across the world. This means that people in one country might have finished an exam that hasn't even started somewhere else. In order to make the exams as fair as possible (and to discourage cheating), I'm therefore going to have to lock this thread before any specific details can be posted, that those who haven't yet taken this exam might gain an unfair benefit from. Our policy is that no discussion whatsoever - even "this was easy", for example - is permitted until all candidates have finished the exam.

You'll be welcome to resume discussion of the exam after midnight tomorrow, at which point everyone should have completed the exam. Again, I hope that this went well for all those of you taking it!

Answered Fri 15th June, 2012 @ 15:51 by Emma (admin)