• 0 votes

My Teacher  has just retired and i have no idea what to do i hardly know nothing in Chemostry and am far behind on ISA, What can i do to revise?

Posted Tue 5th February, 2013 @ 10:24 by Zara Parkin

2 Answers

  • 1 vote

Ask your new teacher for revision resources or for extra help with all the topics you dont fully understand.

Also type in the search box; on this website, the things you are stuck on and im sure that loads of helpful resources will come up explaining what you dont understand. 

Or just ask some questions in the chemistry section and people will happily answer them ;)

Hope this helps :)

Answered Sun 10th February, 2013 @ 20:45 by :) PurpleJaguar (: - Team GR
  • -2 votes


You can go to this website named Revision Universe. It has loads of great stuff. The special feature is that you can ask them for any revision resources you want and they will produce some for free.

Hope this helps,

Answered Tue 5th February, 2013 @ 16:37 by Unknown