GCSE english AQA wrong tier marked

  • 2 votes

I did the GCSE  literature paper both higher unit 1 and unit 2 with AQA. However, when I got my results it says that for unit 1 that I done the foundation paper. I got a B overall but if you convert the UMS for that foundation paper into the higher ums I will have got and A overall.

 Is it possible for it to be changed

Posted Sat 25th August, 2012 @ 11:34 by A100

3 Answers

  • 2 votes

speak to ur skool and ask them to appeal for it.. english has been really messed up this year for gcse

Answered Sat 25th August, 2012 @ 12:00 by ? Secret - Team GR
  • 1 vote

I think if you ask your school to appeal then you don't have to pay for a remark, but I think you should sort this out.

Answered Sat 25th August, 2012 @ 18:37 by Thegirlwhoknewtoomuch - Team GR
  • 1 vote

dont worry, its a clerical fault. on my results sheet they wrote that i got 18 - F for unit 2 english language aqa. Actually, i got 50 - A. Your school should know about this and they should be sorting it out for you :)

Answered Tue 28th August, 2012 @ 00:16 by Re-Re