english lit paper 1 2019 predictions

• 4 votes

for macbeth I think it will be guilt and maybe family or the ghosts for christmas carol idk. can someone please suggest any predictions they have?

Posted Sun 12th May, 2019 @ 16:32 by dffddffdd

7 Answers

• 1 vote

Either Guilt or Macduff/ Macbeth and Power/ herotic power and for ACC i think something about ignorance and want or poor

Answered Tue 14th May, 2019 @ 19:58 by geeg29
  • 0 votes

i don't think that it'll be on the withches because lasy year's paper was on the supernatural which 90% reffered to the witches. Although you can still discuss the elements of the witches. 

Answered Tue 14th May, 2019 @ 19:03 by tiahhh
  • 0 votes

Christmas Carol: charcter - Scrooge and Theme- Redemption/change 

Answered Wed 22nd May, 2019 @ 20:25 by toz03
  • 0 votes

Premium Online Classes is an online class assistance provider that help out students with their coursework issues by providing them online classes and online courses and make sure that the fear of "I cannot take my exam" gets out of their mind and motivate them. At Premium Online Classes we make sure that no student has to fail ever, in that manner we provide them with the best assistance regarding their course.

Answered Tue 23rd June, 2020 @ 15:11 by ammamunro
  • 0 votes

Love that he please keep forever Can't let love fly by The tearing tear in my eyes hurts me so much. tetris skribbl io

Answered Mon 27th July, 2020 @ 05:05 by beanter8
  • -1 votes

i think for a christmas carol it will be the supernatural so the three ghosts. hopefully for romeo and juliet it will be about love or even women.

Answered Mon 13th May, 2019 @ 13:09 by Kyla sheehan
  • -6 votes

Witches is one of the predictions for macbeth and for Christmas Carol ignorance and want

Answered Sun 12th May, 2019 @ 20:46 by Hkjggghu