Engineering at university

Showing 1 to 3 of 3

Which engineering courses can I study without having a Physics A Level?

Posted: 24-05-11 14:11 by Zaynab

I think chemical engineering is the only type you dont need physics for, however obviously you will need chemistry (and maths) a-level for it :) hope that helps

Posted: 10-10-12 21:01 by hoppy

thanks for your reply, I've now gone on to study Engineering at the University of Manchester and I'm having to do physics units anyway!!

Posted: 10-10-12 21:16 by Zaynab