Chemistry exam March 2011

Showing 1 to 12 of 12

I've just done my biology GCSE and got my results. just wondering if chemistry is easier or harder than biology. Also any tips would be good thank you :)

Posted: 15-01-11 12:14 by Chloe-may

i personally find chemistry easier than biology its more interesting as you get to do fun practicles so you find the lessons enjyoyable

Posted: 16-01-11 17:58 by Zahra

I think chemistry is much harder than biology, it's very mathematical and requires many calculations.

Posted: 11-02-11 21:35 by tasha

I find chemistry easier than biology, I also have my second biology exam and my first chem one tomorrow!, I told my chemistry teacher i found chem easier and she said normally GIRLS find biology easier than chem, (she was more or less calling me a boy-.-), anyway! i find that yeah, chemistry's easier!**

Posted: 01-03-11 19:12 by Melissa Harris

aaaaaaaaaaah, i was reading this and i have to admitt i do find biology easier, but chemistry is more enjoyable, it just takes alot of effort and a HELL of a lot of calculations. in my opiniun it feels like you have to be quite goodat maths to be good a chem:LL

& ohh that was rude of your teacherr;D <3

Posted: 01-03-11 19:22 by Pitttsieee;D

I usually find Chemistry easier, but on 2/March 2011 I had a Biology, Chemistry, AND Physics exam together, and i have to say, Biology was the easiest. I usually find chemistry easier & better when it's to do with atoms and ions and the calculations, so yeah I agree Pitttsieee;), you probably have to be good at maths to be able to find chemistry easy. But practise helps too!! :)

Posted: 04-03-11 19:00 by Jazz

ahahahaha, i had the same test *** you and yess the biology was MUCH easierrr, i guess practise doess help aswell!

I found the chem test reaally hard though:/ the physics was okay though, but by far the biology was easiest:)

Posted: 07-03-11 16:53 by Pitttsieee;D

I find biology alot more fun and easier, yet i got a better mark in Chemistry, i think it just depends on what you like, if you're mathematical and enjoy equations, i think you'll find chemistry easier? :)?  **

Posted: 08-03-11 17:40 by Charlotte

I think Chemistry is a lot harder if you can't get your head around calculations and shizz. I find Biology easier, but that's only because with Chemistry, if you don't get one theory or idea then the rest of the topic will seem impossible. You need to know a lot more for the basics of Chemistry than you do for Biology. But everyone is different :)

Posted: 15-03-11 20:26 by TJ10195

I think Chemistry is a lot harder if you can't get your head around calculations and shizz. I find Biology easier, but that's only because with Chemistry, if you don't get one theory or idea then the rest of the topic will seem impossible. You need to know a lot more for the basics of Chemistry than you do for Biology. But everyone is different :)

This debate about  "which subject is harder, CHEMISTRY OR BIOLGOY?" has been going on for a very longtime even before our generation and the one before. There has been no particular answer yet, but I personally think it depends on the what you like and what you dont like. Statistically Chemistry has a better pass rate compared to Biology but that doesnt mean that Chemistry is easier. Afterall we live in a world we are taught based on principles and rules.

How did you know that 1+1=2.  we all know this because we were made to accept it as it is.

Ok guys and girls just put a stop to the arguments and follow the rules... (peace)

Posted: 06-04-11 14:37 by ben ansu