Best Revision Book for Pre-1914, Duffy and Armitage?

Showing 1 to 8 of 8

What's the best revision book out there for English Literature paper?

thanks!

Posted: 22-12-10 23:28 by mathmo94

Heyy, i just bought a wonderful CGP book for Duffy and Armitage...its relli informative and tells you the ways to answer an exam question!!!! 

Posted: 23-12-10 11:27 by Pinkypops

Pinkypops wrote:

Heyy, i just bought a wonderful CGP book for Duffy and Armitage...its relli informative and tells you the ways to answer an exam question!!!! 

thanks! Do you know what York Notes are like?

Posted: 23-12-10 16:32 by mathmo94

hey, 

york notes are also vry gud, there really useful when it cums to writing essays, buh i've only used them for Romeo + Juliet and Macbeth, and they were reli useful !

Yeah CGP is another really good one, my school gave me mine and it was very useful !

Posted: 23-12-10 17:44 by Shiny

Shiny wrote:

hey, 

york notes are also vry gud, there really useful when it cums to writing essays, buh i've only used them for Romeo + Juliet and Macbeth, and they were reli useful !

Yeah CGP is another really good one, my school gave me mine and it was very useful !

Right, thanks! :) i'll go to waterstones after Christmas :)

Posted: 23-12-10 20:33 by mathmo94

mathsmo94 wrote:

Pinkypops wrote:

Heyyyyy, I use York notes for my 'of mice & men'. I read the whole book but it wasn't as helpful as the CGP one's...(got them both)...x

Posted: 30-12-10 17:25 by Pinkypops

Pinkypops wrote:

mathsmo94 wrote:

Pinkypops wrote:

Heyyyyy, I use York notes for my 'of mice & men'. I read the whole book but it wasn't as helpful as the CGP one's...(got them both)...x

thanks for replying :) I bought CGP in the end!

Posted: 30-12-10 18:44 by mathmo94

mathsmo94 wrote:

Pinkypops wrote:

mathsmo94 wrote:

Pinkypops wrote:

thanks for replying :) I bought CGP in the end!

:D **

Posted: 30-12-10 20:41 by Pinkypops