AQA Psychology A* Student Model Essays (100% in Psya3, 100% in Psya4)

Showing 1 to 4 of 4

Hey guys,

I just wanted to post and offer some help in A2 Psychology. I was a private student that self-taught myself AQA Psychology with no teachers starting in 2011 with my final exam in June 2012 - I got my certificate in 2013 (January) having achieved an A* grade with a total score of 373/400 ums. I scored 100% In both A2 papers (Psya3 & Psya4).

You can view my certificate and my story here: AQA Psychology A* Revision  by Saj Devshi - (the websites url is http://www.loopa.co.uk if you wish to bookmark it)

I know these exams can be difficult - especially as they are essay based and theres a lot to absorb - It was difficult for me too so I thought would post to offer support in anyway i can.

I have made a youtube video explaining how I revised for Psya1 & Psya2 within 3 months scoring two A's (83ums for Psya1 and 90ums for Psya2). You can view that here:

AQA Psychology A* Student Explains Psya1 & Psya2 Revision

(direct link is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27yNogIJP1I )

My website also has some model A* essays too that may help people - They cover the following topics in Psya3:

Aggression, Relationships and Sleep and Bio Rhythms (Sleep will be released in 2 weeks)

For Psya4 my notes cover Schizophrenia and Media Psychology.

These are the very same model essay answers I used to get 100% for A2 and give you model essays for every possible question for each topic that I created and revised.

I will also be releasing further materials another video soon on Psya3 and Psya4 revision and what is the most effective way to revise for those papers so if your interested in that be sure to bookmark my site or hit the like button or subscribe so I can keep you up to date!

I hope this stuff helps,

-Sajan 

Posted: 03-02-14 09:58 by Mephestic

I have posted some really good stuff for AQA Psychology Revision on this page.

You can also get:

I hope this helps people in the upcoming exams - I will be posting more resources in the coming weeks so it may help your revision.

AQA Psychology Revision - Saj Devshi

Modified once, last modified by Mephestic on Sat 8th November, 2014 @ 20:55

Posted: 20-02-14 11:37 by Mephestic

Waiting for the depression essays

Posted: 30-11-14 14:08 by samia

samia wrote:

Waiting for the depression essays

Depression essays already out! Also the new psychology as level ebooks are here for new students

Posted: 05-09-15 14:46 by Mephestic