AQA P3 today?

Showing 1 to 24 of 24

It was harddd

Posted: 30-05-12 15:54 by Lamise Hassan

Hated it.

Posted: 30-05-12 15:57 by Joanne

it was the hardest paper EVER!! :(

Posted: 30-05-12 18:45 by Muzz :P

yeah some of my friends did it and found it really hard. I did P2 today, I thought it went well :)

Good luck with your results, if everyone found it hard then the grade boundaries will probably be low.

Posted: 30-05-12 18:49 by Nuha

I also did P2 tooday.. a resit.. thought it was alot more easier than P3... miles easier... how about you???

Posted: 30-05-12 18:55 by Muzz :P

P3? It was evil!!!

Posted: 30-05-12 19:24 by Dilly

oh my daysss that was probs one of the hardest papers i've ever sat in my life. I'm so gonna fail. What a flop. LETS PRAY FOR LOOOOOOOOOW GRADE BOUNDARIES EVERYONE! =P

Posted: 30-05-12 19:30 by Re-Re

Do i know you dilly??

Posted: 30-05-12 21:25 by Muzz :P

some hard questions , i could do most of it , the concave lenses question and the moment question i found hard , i hope the grade boundaries are lowered 

Posted: 31-05-12 08:23 by Connah Greenhalgh - Team GR

:) Muzz :) wrote:

Do i know you dilly??

I don't know Muzz. Why do you think you know me?

Posted: 31-05-12 09:25 by Dilly

Hey guys same problem found p2 ok then p3... just weirdly worded questions weird graphs! It was a hard paper!

Found this on student room tho if you're worrying about it all, its someone's predicted idea of a mark scheme and grade boundaries for that p3 paper, http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2017127  hope thats helpful for ya! :)

Posted: 31-05-12 11:05 by hoppy

Dilly wrote:

:) Muzz :) wrote:

Do i know you dilly??

I don't know Muzz. Why do you think you know me?Cuz i know a Dilly who goes to the same school as me.. is it you???? Derby High????

Posted: 31-05-12 11:57 by Muzz :P

p3 was difficult . All the past papers I did for revision were all easier. What was that last question lol it looked like a snakes and ladders board

Posted: 31-05-12 12:26 by Sarah Richard

lol... i didn't really get it either... well it was weird to say the least..

Posted: 31-05-12 12:31 by Muzz :P

haha it actually did

Posted: 31-05-12 12:36 by Lamise Hassan

what did you put as the answer to the very last question??

Posted: 31-05-12 13:06 by Muzz :P

:) Muzz :) wrote:

Dilly wrote:

:) Muzz :) wrote:

Do i know you dilly??

I don't know Muzz. Why do you think you know me?Cuz i know a Dilly who goes to the same school as me.. is it you???? Derby High????

Yeah I do! Who are you?

Posted: 31-05-12 13:09 by Dilly

Dilly wrote:

:) Muzz :) wrote:

Dilly wrote:

:) Muzz :) wrote:

Do i know you dilly??

I don't know Muzz. Why do you think you know me?Cuz i know a Dilly who goes to the same school as me.. is it you???? Derby High????

Yeah I do! Who are you?

 GUESS...there is only 1 muzz in our year.... she's in your geography class... sits by the windows somewhere.. LOL :)

Posted: 31-05-12 14:10 by Muzz :P

:) Muzz :) wrote:

Dilly wrote:

:) Muzz :) wrote:

Dilly wrote:

:) Muzz :) wrote:

Do i know you dilly??

I don't know Muzz. Why do you think you know me?Cuz i know a Dilly who goes to the same school as me.. is it you???? Derby High????

Yeah I do! Who are you?

 GUESS...there is only 1 muzz in our year.... she's in your geography class... sits by the windows somewhere.. LOL :)

Likes a guy with a beard? :)

Posted: 31-05-12 15:01 by Dilly

Dilly wrote:

:) Muzz :) wrote:

Dilly wrote:

:) Muzz :) wrote:

Dilly wrote:

:) Muzz :) wrote:

Do i know you dilly??

I don't know Muzz. Why do you think you know me?Cuz i know a Dilly who goes to the same school as me.. is it you???? Derby High????

Yeah I do! Who are you?

 GUESS...there is only 1 muzz in our year.... she's in your geography class... sits by the windows somewhere.. LOL :)

maybe or maybe not...:)

Posted: 31-05-12 15:24 by Muzz :P

:) Muzz :) wrote:

Dilly wrote:

:) Muzz :) wrote:

Dilly wrote:

:) Muzz :) wrote:

Dilly wrote:

:) Muzz :) wrote:

Do i know you dilly??

I don't know Muzz. Why do you think you know me?Cuz i know a Dilly who goes to the same school as me.. is it you???? Derby High????

Yeah I do! Who are you?

 GUESS...there is only 1 muzz in our year.... she's in your geography class... sits by the windows somewhere.. LOL :)

maybe or maybe not...:)

ok see u in school :)

Posted: 31-05-12 18:56 by Dilly

As long as I get 70 ums I'm fine! That gets me an A. Can't get any higher!

Posted: 01-06-12 10:15 by Hannah

So if you get 80 ums u get A*! hope for that!

Posted: 01-06-12 10:30 by Lamise Hassan

it was HORRIBLE

Posted: 01-06-12 14:01 by Renn