AQA French Listening Paper, Higher Tier - 16th May 2011?

Showing 1 to 6 of 6

The last few questions were really difficult. I think AQA have hired a new woman for the french speaker on the tape! ugh, plus she sounded like she was eating while she was talking - Not very clear, and very off putting. -.-

Posted: 16-05-11 20:27 by Mariah

I literally bet everybody failed that exam YAY

Posted: 16-05-11 21:10 by Keri Moorhouse

Seems to be the case on Edexcel which we had today as well -_-

Posted: 16-05-11 21:14 by Miranda

Haha, i opened the answer booklet and couldn't answer the first question.
I reckon AQA are going to move the grade boundaries to make the slots bigger - so your chance of getting an A or A* is much more likely.

I think that's what they do anyway XD

Posted: 16-05-11 22:05 by Mariah

Omg our speakers went funny on the second question - they were crackling which was really annoying but he didn't stop the exam! We had to get used to it. I though it was all okay apart from the last question OMG I had no idea what to put. I turned the page for the last question and though - 'nooo! one of the only topics I haven't revised and it's the last hardest question!' It's a shame that it's going to bring down my overall A* if the grade bounderies are harsh! I can always hope :)

Posted: 19-05-11 18:48 by Rose

oh my god, that edexcel listening paper.. i am not brilliant at french but that exam was insanely difficult for me. Its so irritating how they try to trick us by giving us multiple answers :/ im hoping everyone found it difficult so the boundaries could be lowered, as you guys are saying :D

Posted: 19-05-11 20:24 by happy child.