AQA AS Physics ISA, my readings are slightly below from my friends. For d = 130mm, it didn't reach approx. y = 130mm. will my marks gets deducted? But my graph is proportional between the two axis.

• 0 votes

Please help :/

Posted Sun 26th February, 2012 @ 07:26 by Shakiren Nordin

5 Answers

• 0 votes

I don't think marks will be deducted....for the practical bit you always get marked for carrying out the experiment properly , drawing an appropriate graph and plotting your points correctly.....the results don't really matter because you dont get marked on them. Do you have any pointers on the written paper because I am doing it soon?? hope this helps

Answered Sun 4th March, 2012 @ 13:42 by Aneesah Sharif
  • 0 votes

thank you so much for replying, i really appreciate it :) and yes my marks didnt get deducted, thank god for that :) but i just did my part 3/section 3 ISA a few hours ago. all you gotta do is try to revise your "error" :)

Answered Wed 7th March, 2012 @ 11:47 by Shakiren Nordin
  • 0 votes

ooo thank you very much best of luck with your results :) ***

Answered Wed 7th March, 2012 @ 18:26 by Aneesah Sharif
  • 0 votes

im doing the wriiten part on monday. Can you like give hints about it? and how would you rate it overall? hard or easy? were there lots of qs on uncertainty??

Answered Sat 17th March, 2012 @ 23:07 by Shruthi Natarajan
  • 0 votes

You know your friend could have the wrong results and you could have collected the correct results. Also it is better to lose just a few marks for pressions than lose marks else where. Finally take a chill pill and if you have no chill pills take a chill ***** and let it dissolve on your tongue then chill.

Answered Tue 24th April, 2012 @ 12:32 by Dan Dunk