Anyone got the test for c1 on friday 15th of June 2012??

• 0 votes

Do you have any idea of what to expect or how difficult it maybe?

Posted Fri 8th June, 2012 @ 12:34 by lauren welbourn

8 Answers

• 1 vote

Yeah. I'd advise you to look at the specification, grade boundaries and have a go at some of the past papers on the AQA website: http://www.sciencelab.org.uk/gcses/sciencea-unit-2.php

Answered Fri 8th June, 2012 @ 12:48 by Hoosierette
  • 1 vote

Yeah i'm doing that exam too -_-

:P

Do some past papers they will show you how hard it will be :)

Answered Sun 10th June, 2012 @ 15:17 by :) PurpleJaguar (: - Team GR
  • 1 vote

i have the exam , ocr on all three (c1, c2 and c3) whenever it comes to an exam i feel that the questions are worded differently to how you would expect, so look at different questions that will help you and you may have to expect the unexpected, just make sure you cover everything and you should be fine, be prepared for the long answer questions! Good luck!

Answered Tue 12th June, 2012 @ 12:18 by Katy O'Connor
  • 0 votes

ME! ive got that exam

Answered Sun 10th June, 2012 @ 14:34 by Sanaa
  • 0 votes

Apparantly it's going to be harder or the grade boundaries are going to be pretty high as AQA got told their boundaries are way too low :/ sitting the exam on friday! going to be doing past papers all this week.

Answered Sun 10th June, 2012 @ 21:31 by Me :D
  • 0 votes

im doing foundation chemistry and i havnt revised much but apparently it very hard so i proberly fail

Answered Tue 12th June, 2012 @ 17:56 by lukhy
  • 0 votes

Well,  I find chemistry a lot easier than Biology and Physics, and I sat it in January, and I found it very easy, but the grade boundaries were a bit higher, so to be honest even if the exam is really hard the grade boundaries will be lower.

For example, when I sat the physics exam in January I found it rock hard but I got a better mark than in the other sciences (88 UMS marks).

Just revise yourhardest topics, because they will most likely appear on the exam :)

Answered Tue 12th June, 2012 @ 19:29 by EstherTheBunny
  • 0 votes

God damnit! Ive got that exam on that day! We did a practice test and i got a C..but the grade boundaries were SO low. I only had to get 19 marks to get a C..oopsy. Im meant to be an A* student but im really worried because i totally do not get Chemistry!

Answered Tue 12th June, 2012 @ 20:32 by Hayley