40/100 Bad or Good? In my Mock exam

• 0 votes

Is 40/100 a bad result or good result, i have mixed feelings about it :/

Posted Wed 28th November, 2012 @ 15:49 by Zara Parkin

7 Answers

• 0 votes

Depends.. 

When are you doing yor final exam ? Was this your first exam practise ? Did you revise ?

Because you got just about less than half .. but then if you didn't revise then in a way it is kind of good. if this is just your first mock, then you did alright.. and hopefully you will do better by improving on your weak points..

good luck !! 

i think the best way to know if u did good or bad, is simply ask your teacher, they know you better than i do.. so yh ask him/her

Answered Wed 28th November, 2012 @ 16:49 by ? Secret - Team GR
  • 0 votes

if you didn't revise then this is pretty good, but if you did then you need to improve (sorry if i sound mean) but mock exams are all about seeing how you will do on a actual exam, so you know what to improve for the real thing so i wouldn't worry too much, just make sure you put the work in for the real exam.

Answered Wed 28th November, 2012 @ 17:48 by Thegirlwhoknewtoomuch - Team GR
  • 0 votes

Thanks and i hardly had time to revise tbh but i shall learn from my mistake :) x

Answered Fri 30th November, 2012 @ 12:30 by Zara Parkin
  • 0 votes

You didn't revise so thats pretty okay, but revise next time if you can!

Answered Wed 13th February, 2013 @ 11:33 by worker
  • 0 votes

thats gr8 lol i got minus 1 once and was one mark off an A* lol 10/10 keep trying lol i believe in you lol dream believer u can achieve lol

Answered Thu 14th February, 2013 @ 12:38 by Former Member
  • 0 votes

Its good because its your mock not your real thing.

You can learn from your mistakes.

Answered Thu 14th February, 2013 @ 13:49 by TeeHee
  • 0 votes

That is a really good effort and since it is only your mock you can do better so dont worry and keep revising, think positive :D

Answered Fri 22nd February, 2013 @ 12:03 by Jess