- Your Guide to Beach Safety
- variety of different techniques to convey the info such as diagrams, simple text, bold colours that draw the reader’s attention
- Picture on front shows 2 kids being watched by a lifeguard
- Happy and safe environment
- Colours are shown in blocks and are used to convey the tone of each page and section of the brochure
- Emergency numbers in bold. Short and easy to remeber
description and colours of the
flags makes it
and easy and
simple task to
- easier for the reader to visualize it and be more aware of it
- Imperatives give clear orders about what should be done at the beach
- Trusted official logo creates a sense of legitimacy and quality information
- Symbols are big and bold very
- key information such as a phone number or survival tip
- Contrast emphasized by pause, it is subtly trying to persuade us to donate.
- Rhetorical question – the final page is more obviously persuasive
- “eternally” helps to emphasize how much impact the lifeguards had on the lady’s life.
- A name is given and also the time when the accident happened which makes it more realistic.
- Simple easy diagrams which make it easy to follow and helps to emphasize
- Blue background could represent the sea while earlier colours such as yellow may represent the sun and sand
- Impressive statistics show how
important they are for beach safety
- Factual detail which shows how serious they take their job