- Created by: C S
- Created on: 16-12-12 20:54
- Writing to advise
- Useful phrases such as:- why not... one thing you could do would be... furthermore, this would be effective because....
- Tone is very important - always aim to be friendly as well as knowledgeable
- Conclusions should be related back to the opening - reminding the reader what you are advising on
- Make sure your advice is clear and focused upon the issue - careful planning helps with this.
- You will need to address the problem which requires advice - best done at the start to add shape to the writing
- Address the reader directly using the second person: "you" and "your."