- Why are rites of passage important?
- It keeps tradition as it has been going on for over 4000 years.
- It reminds them of God as he believed to be present at these turning points.
- It reminds them of what is important.
- It makes them feel part of their community both now and in the past.
- It helps people to reflect and cope with these changes and any responsibilities that go with these.
- It is important to mark key turning points or changes in your life.
- it brings family and friends together
- It upholds their religious duties.