- Why are evil and suffering problems for people that believe in God?
- If God is all good and wants the best for people, why does he allow suffering if it is clearly not good?
- If God is benevolent, why does God allow us to suffer?
- If God is omniscient, he must realise that we suffer
- If God is omnipotent and can do anything, God could prevent suffering or stop it altogether
- Theists believe that God created the world. If god created the world why did he create a world with so much evil and suffering?
- Why does God allow innocent people to suffer? What purpose does it serve? People who have lived good lives, children that have done nothing wrong, why should these innocent people suffer?