- Created by: moonbow0701
- Created on: 12-02-18 17:39
- Why were the Olympics held in London?
- •There was a large area of available land, even though there were also businesses and homes on the site
- •East London has very good transport connections, particularly Stratford station
- •London’s diverse population made it the natural city to host guests from around the world. Newham is the most diverse borough in London
- •The Olympic bid promised to leave a lasting legacy that would help to regenerate London