- Created by: hettie.gosss
- Created on: 02-06-19 15:54
- Many Germans failed to stop seeing them as alien.
- Pushed to the fringes of political and public life in the Golden Years.there was fierce opposition to perceived Jewish influence.
- Surge of hostility against Jewish bankers at the time of hyperinflation.
- Antisemitism was part of violent nationalism behind right-wing movements such as Freikorps and NSDAP formed in 1920.
- Significant gap between wanting to be assimilated and feeling security of being completely accepted.
- Accusations of corruption and exploitation by Jewish bankers and businessmen were frequent.