- Weight Problems
- Ingestion of too much energy can lead to food being stored as fat
- Excess energy ingestion can lead to Obesity.
- Type 2 diabetes, Athritis, HBP, heart disease.
- Losing Weight
- Cut down on energy rich foods (crisps, chips)
- Increase amount of energy use by exercising more.
- Exercising to Lose Mass
- Increases amount of energy use and creates a increase in proportion of muscle to fat.
- Also strengthens Cardiovascularsystems.
- If you suddenly start exercising vigorously, this can also lead to health problems.
- Needed to make cell membranes and vital organs.
- Different types of cholestrol inherited from your parents.
- A Balanced diet means that your liver can balance the levels of cholestrol correctly.
- Lots of High fat food = higher cholestrol level
- Higher cholestrol = higher risk of heart disease as it clogs the arteries coming away from the heart.
Similar Physics resources: