- Created by: Q_
- Created on: 02-04-19 11:59
- Are politicians to blame for declining turnout?
- If the public are not happy with what is on offer, they need to make their voices heard, not stay silent.
- The media are responsible for undermining respect for politics in the UK.
- Low turnout reflects social and generational changes that politicians can do little about.
- They have failed to inspire the public.
- Scandals and corruption have turned people away from politics.
- Negative campaigning and adversarial politics have alienated many people.
Similar Government & Politics resources: