- Created by: Emily
- Created on: 29-02-16 19:47
- Virtue Ethics - Business ethics (evaluation)
- VE clearly shows that business is part of society and not something completely separate from it.
- Some virtues, such as co-operation, may be made to flourish at the expense of others, such as enterprise and competitive spirit.
- There is always a danger of MacIntyre's 'bureauratic manager' dominating, which means that business is not really concerned with ethics at all but with efficiency, systems, profit etc - will virtue ethics help in a global market?