- Created by: AzrahAnsar20
- Created on: 24-09-17 08:00
- "Every 100 people added to the population, 97 people are born in LIC countries and only 3 out of 100 are brought up into wealthier countries"
- the proportion of the worlds population who live in cities
- Why do People Live in Cities?
- Job Offers
- Like the busy environment
- "We can make an assumption, that the wealthier the country, the more urbanized the country is."
- 'The hotter the climate is, the less urbanized the area is."
Similar Geography resources: