- treble clef instructions
- 1.Get a piece of music paper. Music paper has five lines and four spaces in between. If you don't have any music paper, just draw five evenly spaced horizontal lines with a ruler. Make sure to draw the lines neat if you don't have music paper,so it comes out right
- Draw a vertical line. Make sure it's intersecting all of the lines from the music paper. It should be a little longer, so that it hangs off both ends.
- Make the line a "P". Draw a semi-circle at the top of the vertical line that ends at the second horizontal line down. Now it should look like a long and skinny "P".
- Continue across the vertical line and make another semi-circle. This new line should curve around the other side of the vertical line and intersect it again at the last horizontal line.
- Continue to make the previous semi-circle into a spiral. You're essentially making a semi-circle that's slightly smaller than the previous one. Make it so that the top goes a little over the third horizontal line.
- Draw a tail at the end. Go to the end of the first line you drew, and draw a little line going off of it as shown.