- The Transfig-uration (9:2-8)
- On a high montain
- Jesus took Peter, James and John up a high montain. As they went up, Jesus' clothes became dazzling white. The apostles saw Jesus talking to Elijah and Moses. Peter offered to build them 3 tents. A cloud appeared and spoke. Elijah and Moses then left.
- Shows that Jesus will fulfill the prophecy and is therefore the Messiah
- Jesus, Peter, James, John, Elijah and Moses
- After Caesarea Philippi
- 'This is my own dear son - listen to him!'
Similar Religious Studies resources: