- The rich man and Lazarus
- Lazarus was a beggar and an outcast to society, even dogs licked his sores
- The rich man was blessed but selfish in life, "while Lazarus received bad things"
- Lazarus was raised to Father Abraham's side
- "Remember that in your life you received good things"
- A great chasm's been fixed between Heaven and Hell
- They both died; Lazarus went to Heaven and the rich man to hell
- "If they don't listen to Moses and the prophets then they will not listen even if someone rises from the dead"
- Their faith is weak