- The Moral Argument: Freud continued ...
- First people to limit standards and ideals
- Undermines views of objective moral law
- Oedipus Complex
- Parents relationship with a child and sexual trauma
- 1. Boy desires his mother sexually.
- 2. Superego internalises both the percieved anger of the father and frustrated desires of the child.
- 3. Feelings of guilt are connected to sexual desires.
- Moral obligation is relative
- Largely undesirable because it creates unnecessary guilt
Similar Philosophy resources: