- Created by: elliefletcherr
- Created on: 10-03-15 21:58
- The Last Supper (14:12-25)
- Jesus' apostles asked Jesus where they should get the Passover meal ready. Jesus told them to follow a man in the city carrying a jar of water. The owner of the house will show them the room. During Passover, Jesus tells the disciples that one of them will betray him. Jesus blessed the bread and wine
- Near the end of Marks Gospel
- It will be one of you twelve, one who dips his bread in the dish with me. The son of man will die as the scriptures say he will; but how terrible for that man who betrays the son of man! It would have been better for that man if he had never been born!'
- Jesus and 12 apostles
Similar Religious Studies resources: