- The Digital Divide
- An inequality between groups in terms of access to, use of, or knowledge of I.C.T
- Access is a necessary (but not sufficient) condition for overcoming the digital divide.
- An individual must be able to connect in order to achieve enhancement of social and cultural capital.
- Since gender, age, racial, income and educational gaps in the digital divide have lessened.
- Researchers suggest that the digital divide is shifting from a gap in access and connectivity to a knowledge divide in ICT.