- The Tempest- Quotes
- "O, I have suffered with those that I saw suffer"
- "You taught me language, and my profit on't is that I know how to curse"
- Now he was the ivy which hid my pricey trunk"
- "His bones are coral made"
- Gonzalo's speech
- "No sovereignty"
- "All men idle, all; and women too"
- "No use of metal, corn, or wine, or oil"
- "Thou shalt be the Lord of it, and I shall serve thee"
- "If Not, I'll die your maid"
- " I cried to dream again"
- "By immortal providence she is mine"
- "In my brother awaked an evil nature"
- "I might call him a thing dvine"
- "A most auspicious star"
- Bearing a log// a burden of wood
- "Were I in England this monster would make a man"
- "She is 10 time more gentle than her father's crabbed"
- The fringed curtains of thine eyes advanced"
- "By my modesty (the jewel in my dower)"
- Miranda helps him disrobe
- "Lest too light winning make the prize light"
- "False uncle// good parent"
- "Virgin knot// Hymen's lamps"
- "Poor worm, thou art infected" (pros. to Mir.
- "I'll break my staff, bury it fathoms within the earth"
- "A born devil, whose nature can never stick
- "Abhorred slave"
- Malignant thing"
- "Ban, 'Ban, Ca-Caliban has got a new master"
Similar English Literature resources: